Tuesday, July 19, 2005

For Starters...

Its the inception of my blogging and what better time to begin than being boarded inside a house in preparation for a hurricane about to hit my hometown of Harlingen? No, wait, my hometown is Nacogdoches. Guess I need to start from the beginning for all you guys not "in the know."
I'm a 20-year-old business major at Texas A&M who was born and raised in Nacogdoches, TX until she was coaxed into moving to Harlingen, TX. At first the move was miserable, as I was tormented by many for my so-called "country accent" when obviously I looked Hispanic. A year or so later, I began to adjust and continued out the rest of high school alright.
Often a daydreamer, I find some sort of sanity through writing and I can only foreshadow using the blog to vent about the tomfoolery going on around me. In addition, as ideas and past situations are always running through my head, I can only predict that I will be sharing experiences that will consist of rhetorical questions to my miscellaneous readers.

Without further adeu...I'll start my REAL bloggin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home